The 10 best coffee spots in Noosa
Coffee. It's a daily essential for many. Lucky for us in Noosa we have some of the best coffee going around. Here is our top 10 coffee spots in Noosa:
- Padre: Tucked away just off the Eumundi/Noosa road this little gem is just all coffee. Roasted in house, the slick interior and free tap sparkling water, this is a great spot to get away and smell the coffee.
- Tanglewood Bakery: At the front of Cafe Le Monde you'll find a neat little coffee spot with delicious treaties. Best iced coffee to grab on your way to Little Cove. The croissants are our number 1 choice too!
- Cladestino: This local roaster is located in Belmondos in the Noosa industrial area. Dark, moody and cool, try it straight from the source.
- Hard Coffee: Hidden in the food court at 18 Hastings Street, don't let it's location fool you. The Hasting Street shop owners know where to go before opening their doors.
- Larder and Baked: Located in the new hotspot of food in Noosa, the Junction. Great coffee. Great food. All round fav.
- Little Boaty: The best coffee on the river, grab a takeaway or sit on the bench seats and people watch from the water. Feed the fish while you wait.
- Vanilla Food: Arguably the trendiest new cafe in Noosa, their baristas do not disappoint. Grab a takeaway and browse CLO Studios next door.
- Piccolino: Easy to walk past, this little Italian gem next to 10 Hastings St serves a strong Toby's Estate. Conveniently close to our one and only Noosa stockist Alterior Motif.
- Flying West: Located in Doonan, this local roaster is a firm local favourite and is served all over Noosa. Head to the source and see the roasting in process. Also kid friendly and great food!
- Zabe: Located in Tewantin, I fear I would be disrespecting our hood if we didn't mention Zabe. It has it's own unique vibe and a stellar coffee.